Pikapu 'newbies' now available in newborn to fit 2-6kg in blue, lavender and white only. Many of the same great features as the 'original' pikapu nappy but in a mini version for those that like a more set sized system.
- simple and easy to use
- no need for pins or plastic covers
- gentle on babies delicate skin
- adjustable to fit from 2-6 kg
- fleece lining wicks wetness away
- microfibre core keeps baby dry
- PUL water resistant barrier
- twin leg gussets prevent leakage
- velcro tabs make fastening easy
- suitable to wear day or night
- 100% polyester
- Available in white, blue and lavender
- A newborn will use around 8-10 nappies per day. As your little one grows you'll need approximately 5-6 per day. With 18-24 nappies and 6-9 boosters, you'll only need to wash every 2-3 days.
Use & Care Instructions
Wash nappy before use. Adjust buttons on front to set the nappy size to extra small, small, medium or large. Place nappy under baby, pull front panel up and use velcro to fasten. For extra absorbency an additional booster can be placed in between the layers of the nappy. To protect the nappy a liner can be placed on top of the nappy in between nappy and baby. This makes disposing of solids and cleaning the nappy quick and easy.
After use rinse nappy, fold back velcro tabs onto the protective wash tabs and store in nappy bucket (no water) until ready to wash. Cold machine wash using half strength detergent. To dry, line or tumble dry (low). Do not use fabric softeners or bleach as they may affect the performance of the nappy.